Requirements: Open Water Certification, age 12+
Time: 2-5 hours/2-3 days
Medical Statement: download
Advanced Open Water Diver
Advanced Open Water - $349
Ready to take your knowledge and love of diving to the next level? The "Advanced" class includes five fun and different dives and the book work for this class is minimal. This class is comprised of two core (required) dives, and three electives. You get to pick what you're interested in! The required dives are navigation and deep, and the elective dives available are: night, DPV (scooter), boat, naturalist, drift, multilevel, peak performance buoyancy, search and recovery, underwater photography, and wreck. For an additional $205, choose to complete your nitrox certification at the same time and we will include an enriched air tank if you choose to do a nitrox adventure dive as one of your electives.
Taking the advanced class is a great way to refine the skills you already have, as well as explore other diving activities that interest you. This course is completed in only two days, making it easy to do if you're here on vacation, and is available to Open Water divers aged 10 years old and up.
The $349 cost for Advanced Open Water includes a 2-tank boat trip, and as always, all rental gear, books, dives and your new Advanced Open Water Certification Card.
- Read and fill out the entire Student Record File Folder
- Read and sign the Student Agreement
- Signed Medical Statement (if required)
- Read the five chapters that pertain to the dives you’re going to do and fill out the Knowledge Reviews at the end of each of those chapters.
- Bring your certification card.
- Bring all of your materials to class each day.
- Divers must provide their own transportation to and from shop and dive sites.
- Be prepared to have fun!!!!
- 48 Hour Cancellation/Reschedule Policy