Scuba Diver - $299
Whether you're just short on time while on Maui or you only anticipate diving once or twice a year this pre-entry level certification is perfect. More often, it is merely the beginning of the Open Water Diver certification. In either case, this course is the beginning of your exciting adventures into the underwater world for years to come.
Scuba Divers must dive with a Divemaster or Instructor and are able to purchase air and gear to use during supervised dive activities. The materials used in this class are the same as those used to obtain the Open Water Diver certification, so when you decide to continue your dive education, you'll already have the materials.
You can follow this link to get your eLearning started now. When presented with choices, make sure to select "Open Water Diver" as the course you're purchasing the online portion for. Rather than completing the entire course, you will only need to complete the first three chapters.
Scuba Divers may "upgrade" to become Open Water Divers at any time. When deciding to to this, divers will need to complete their remaining academic sessions and take the final exam prior to moving on to Open Water dives three and four. When you're ready to do this, just contact us and we'll walk you through the steps to get started and we'll also quote you a price based on what you still need to complete.
- Meet at the shop daily at 7:00 AM
- Read and fill out the entire Student Record File Folder
- Read and sign the Student Agreement
- Bring signed Medical Statement (if required)
- Bring completed Student Responsibility form.
- Complete the first 3 chapters of the eLearning module or read the first three chapters of the "Go Dive" book and complete the knowledge reviews at the end of each of the chapters. Yes, you do need to write in your book! Get over it!
- Bring all of your materials to class each day.
- Divers must provide their own transportation to and from shop and dive sites.
- Be prepared to have fun!!!!
- 48 Hour Cancellation/Reschedule Policy