Cayman Brac Beach Resort
January 15-22, 2022 SOLD OUT
Update: We have just received word that the Cayman Islands will remain closed throughout 2021 and that the Cayman Islands Beach Resorts will not reopen until February 5. Stand by for our 2023 dates to be announced!
(contact us to be put on wait list!)
Package price of $1895* includes:
- Welcome Rum Punch (now that's important!)
- 7 Night accomodations at Cayman Brac Beach Resort in a Beach View room, double occupancy
- Full course breakfast, lunch and dinner every day, starting with dinner on our first night and ending with breakfast on our last morning
- 6 days of two tank dives in the mornings
- 5 days of one tank dives in the afternoons (our last day will not include afternoon diving so that we can be prepared to fly the next day)
- Morning dive trip to Little Cayman to dive Bloody Bay Marine Park included as one of AM dives, weather permitting
- Manager's coctail reception (typically Monday evening)
- Free WiFi at resort
- Resort fees, taxes, and gratuities (for all except the DIVE crew - we WILL need to tip them)
- Airport ground transfers
- We can also quote you rates for rooms with 3-4 person occupancy.
- Nitrox $170 for the week, limited to 3 per day
- Dive staff gratuities
- Beverages, aside from coffee, tea, and fruit punch
- Rental Gear
- Souvenirs, massages, etc.
- Airfare to and from Cayman Brac
BOOK IT NOW: Email or call Lori Evans at 808-270-3021 and we'll make it happen!
A valid passport is required for travel to the Cayman Islands.
All spots are booked on a first come first served basis, so book early or you just might be sitting at home while the rest of us are diving in CAYMAN BRAC!
Trip insurance is recommended.
DAN Accident Insurance and DAN Travel Insurance: They’re the two things no intelligent diver would ever dream of traveling without. The good news is, if you don’t have these two pieces of valuable protection, you can sign up right now, online: