2023 Little Cayman Beach Resort
- January 21-28, 2023 from $2495/pp*
Package price of $2695* includes:
- 7 Night accomodations at Little Cayman Beach Resort in an ocean front room
- 6 days of two tank morning dives
- 5 days of one tank afternoon dives (our last day there will not include afternoon diving so that we can be prepared to fly the next day)
- Manager's Coctail Reception (now that's important!)
- Full course breakfast, lunch and dinner every day, starting with dinner on our first night and ending with breakfast on our last morning
- Free WiFi at resort
- Airport ground transfers
- Resort fees, taxes, and gratuities (except gratuities for dive crew)
*All rates are per person and are based on double occupancy.
Non-refundable, Non-transferable Deposit: $500/pp
- Downgrades to pool view rooms ($2495/pp)
- Single occupancy fee
- Nitrox is $12/tank
- Dive staff gratuities
- Beverages, aside from coffee and tea
- Rental Gear
- Souvenirs, massages, etc.
- Travel to and from Little Cayman
To get signed up, contact Rachel for details and availability.
We last visited Little Cayman Beach Resort in 2016, and it was a dream of a trip - time to go back!
A valid passport is required for travel to the Cayman Islands.
All spots are booked on a first come first served basis, so book early or you just might be sitting at home while the rest of us are diving in LITTLE CAYMAN!
Trip insurance is recommended.
DAN Accident Insurance and DAN Travel Insurance: They’re the two things no intelligent diver would ever dream of traveling without. The good news is, if you don’t have these two pieces of valuable protection, you can sign up right now, online: