Two Resorts, Two Weeks in the Philippines!
When you travel this far, one week just isn't enough!
There are only 22 spots available on this trip, so book yours ASAP!
Package price of $3215/pp* includes:
One week at MAGIC ISLAND RESORT, Moalboal, followed by the second week at MAGIC OCEANS RESORT, Bohol
Trip Dates of May 1 - 14, 2023 include:
- 6 nights in a superior deluxe cottage at Magic Island (with air conditioning)
- 7 nights in a superior deluxe cottage at Magic Oceans (with air conditioning)
- All meals while at the resorts
- 9 days total of unlimited diving at the resorts
- Whaleshark trip to Oslob with 1 dive and 1 snorkel
- Boat transfer from Magic Islands to Magic Oceans with 2 dives at Cabilau (weather and rules/regulations permitting)
- Bohol Adventure Tour on the last day
- Big ole Filipino party with live music, great buffet on our last night
- WiFi at both locations
*Your trip price could vary if you are traveling solo, see below for single supplement info.
- Travel to and from the Philippines - the pros at Fly&Sea will be happy to assist you or you may book your own travel.
- Bar tab, massages, rental equipment
- $2 per dive Marine Park fee
- Nitrox $215/pp for your 9 days of unlimited diving
- There is a single supplement fee of $850 for the entire trip if you are traveling solo.
If you haven't traveled with us before or if you have questions, please contact Rachel before moving on to the booking process. In our experience, it makes for a better trip when everyone knows what to expect in advance. We want to make sure this is the right trip for you and the folks at Fly&Sea will refer you back to us if we haven't completed this step ahead of contating them to book.
Ready to make it happen? Fly&Sea Dive Adventures handles all of our dive travel and can be reached Monday - Friday at 888-995-3483 between 9-5 pacific time.
And if you really want to get ahead of the game, you can click here to complete the booking form.
What you can expect: Like most travel agencies, our friends at Fly&Sea are still digging out of 2 years of travel nonsense. Therefore, it may be 48 hours before you get a response from them (longer if you're contacting them over the weekend), so please be patient and give them the Aloha you can expect to receive from them as they handle your bookings with plenty of TLC!
The Philippines is one of our favorite destinations and we have also stayed at both of these fabulous Magic Resorts in the past, and are looking forward to going back.
The Philippines requires all travelers to be fully vaccinated.
For those who have the booster shot, they don’t need to bring a negative test result.
For those who are ‘only’ fully vaccinated, they will need to show a negative test result (Antigen within 24 hours or PCR test within 49 hours before departure).
Also, fully vaccinated travelers are required to have a travel/health insurance, that covers COVID treatment with a coverage of min. of USD 35000.
Passport needs to be valid for min. 6 months.
All seats are booked on a first come first served basis, so book early or you just might be sitting at home while the rest of us are diving in the Philippines!
Prices are per person based on double occupancy.
DAN Accident Insurance and DAN Travel Insurance: They’re the two things no intelligent diver would ever dream of traveling without. The good news is, if you don’t have these two pieces of valuable protection, you can sign up right now, online:
For more inside scoop, check back on this page. We will add updates as they become available.