Scuba Diver - $349
Whether you're just short on time while on Maui or you only anticipate diving once or twice a year this pre-entry level certification is perfect. More often, it is merely the beginning of the Open Water Diver certification. In either case, this course is the beginning of your exciting adventures into the underwater world for years to come.
Scuba Divers must dive with a Divemaster or Instructor and are able to purchase air and gear to use during supervised dive activities. The materials used in this class are the same as those used to obtain the Open Water Diver certification, so when you decide to continue your dive education, you'll already have the materials.
You can follow this link to get your eLearning started now. When presented with choices, make sure to select "Open Water Diver" as the course you're purchasing the online portion for. Rather than completing the entire course, you will only need to complete the first three chapters.
Scuba Divers may "upgrade" to become Open Water Divers at any time. When deciding to to this, divers will need to complete their remaining confined water and academic sessions, completed chapters 4, 5, and and take the final exam prior to moving on to Open Water dives three and four. Divers will also need to complete the 200 yard swim. This process is completed over a two day period and we offer these as private sessions only for $399/pp.
- Meet at the shop daily at 7:00 AM
- Read and fill out the entire Student Record File Folder
- Read and sign the Student Agreement
- Bring signed Medical Statement (if required)
- Bring completed Student Responsibility form.
- Complete the first 3 chapters of the eLearning module
- Bring all of your materials to class each day.
- Divers must provide their own transportation to and from shop and dive sites.
- Be prepared to have fun!!!!
- 48 Hour Cancellation/Reschedule Policy