Prerequisite: Must be at least 15 years old
Time: 3 days, 10 hours
Medical Statement: download
PADI Level 1 Freediver - $369
Do you want to take yourself to new depths, and explore more of underwater world on one breath? Then the PADI Freediver Course is just for you. Whether you are a recreational freediver, adventure snorkeler, or just want to learn how to be able to go down deeper, stay longer, and explore more, then the PADI Freediver course is designed with you in mind. This is an exciting 3 day course that refines your techniques, and gives you the knowledge and skills needed to start and be able expand your Freediving exploration.
During your PADI Freediver course, you'll develop the knowledge and skills for:
- Basic static apnea
- Free immersion
- Constant weight freedives to depths of between 30-55 feet
We will also focus on refining your entries, making streamlined descents, and learning how to freedive safely, both as a diver and a buddy.
This class typically starts with a one hour session with your instructor to get oriented, review academics, and discuss our upcoming training. Our first water day will happen in confined water, followed by a second day in open water to practice and dives to put into practice what we learned the previous day.
Maximum class size is only three students.
- All class sessions
- Use of any gear you need
- Briefing & Instruction
- Freediver Specialty Certification Card
- Complete eLearning prior to your first day of class.
- Bring completed medical form
- Bring physician's release (only if required)
- Read and sign the Student Agreement.
- Divers must provide their own transportation to and from shop and dive sites.
- Be prepared to have fun!!!
- 48 hour Cancellation/Reschedule Policy.