Requirements: Open Water Certification, age 12+
Time: 6-8 hours/day, 2 days
Medical Statement: download
Advanced Open Water Diver
Advanced Open Water - $399
Ready to take your knowledge and love of diving to the next level? The Advanced class includes five fun and different dives and the homework and classroom time for this class is minimal. This class is comprised of two core (required) dives, and three electives. You get to pick what you're interested in! The required dives are navigation and deep, and the elective dives available are: night, boat, naturalist, drift, peak performance buoyancy, search and recovery, underwater imaging, and fish ID.
Our most requested class schedule/dive combo looks like this:
Day 1: Meet at shop at 7:00 to get geared up, then head down to the beach and complete navigation and peak performance buoyancy dives. Meet up with your instructor again in the early evening to enjoy a night dive.
Day 2: Check in for your deep and underwater imaging dives from the Maui Diamond II at 6:15. The boat will provide snacks and lunch today and we'll head back to the shop immediately afterwards to complete logbooks and certification details. You can plan on finishing up around 2:00.
...but of course we offer other combinations as well.
Taking the advanced class is a great way to refine the skills you already have, as well as explore other diving activities that interest you. This course is completed in only two days, making it easy to do if you're here on vacation, and is available to Open Water divers aged 12 years old and up.
The $399 cost for Advanced Open Water includes three dives from shore, a 2-tank boat trip, and as always, all rental gear, books, dives and your new Advanced Open Water Certification Card. You must provide your own transportation and remember to bring your Open Water certification card with you. Ready to sign up? Call us at 808-874-5332
- Read and fill out the entire Student Record File Folder
- Read and sign the Student Agreement
- Signed Medical Statement (if required)
- Read the five chapters that pertain to the dives you’re going to do and fill out the Knowledge Reviews at the end of each of those chapters.
- Bring your certification card.
- Bring all of your materials to class each day.
- Divers must provide their own transportation to and from shop and dive sites.
- Be prepared to have fun!!!!
- 48 Hour Cancellation/Reschedule Policy
- 72 HOUR CANCELLATION POLICY FOR DIVES SCHEDULED BETWEEN DECEMBER 15 - JANUARY 4TH