Requirements: dive records from your local dive center
minimum age of 10
Time: 4-5 hours/2 days
Medical Statement: download
Private Courses (one on one) $1199/person
Semi-private (two persons only) $698/person
Open Water Referral Dives
Referral Dives - $349
Our referral course is completed by doing two shore dives on the first day, followed by two boat dives on the second!
This option is ideal for vacationers, especially the over-achievers. A referral class works as follows: You begin your open water diver class training at home, completing the academics and confined water portions of the class at your local dive center. Then you come to Maui and dive dive dive!
By the time you get here, you will only need to complete your four open water dives, so it's into the ocean we go…immediately! A referral class is completed in 2 mornings, leaving the rest of your vacation free to dive some more!
On the first day, we meet at the shop at 7:00 and finish up around noon. On the second day, we meet at the boat at 6:15 and often finish that day around 2:00. You must bring the referral forms from your original instructor, your medical release if required, your logbook, towel, and water.
The cost of this class is $349 and includes rental gear, two days of diving, lunch on the boat, and a heck of a lot of fun!
FAQs & Reminders
My friend is already certified. Can they come with me on this class?
On the first day of your class, they could do a guided beach dive at the same location where your certification takes place. On the second day, they can sign up for a boat trip and they will dive with their guide while you complete your class with your instructor.
However, if your certified freind really does want to come along and watch you complete your class, the answer is yes, they can join you for the same cost as you.
- Meet at the shop on the first day at 7:00 AM
- Meet at the boat on the second day at time designated by instructor.
- Bring your referral forms from your original instructor
- Bring your signed Medical Statement (if required)
- Bring your logbook
- Bring your Recreational Dive Planner
- Bring a towel and water (for drinking).
- Divers must provide their own transportation to and from shop and dive sites.
- Be prepared to have fun!!!!
- 48 Hour Cancellation/Reschedule Policy
- 72 HOUR CANCELLATION POLICY FOR DIVES SCHEDULED BETWEEN DECEMBER 15 - JANUARY 4TH
Ready to get started?
Complete the form below to inquire about training dates. Or just give us a call at (808) 874-5332 and we'll take it from there.